Aberdeen Community Health Center – Care Coordination & WIC
34 North Philadelphia Blvd.
Aberdeen, MD 21001 Phone: 410-273-5626
General Information – The Aberdeen Community Health Center of the Harford County Health Department is located along Route 40 between MD 132 (West Bel Air Avenue) and the ramps for Route 22. Though the building faces Route 40, parking is located in the rear on Howard Street.
Directions from Interstate 95 (North or South)
1. Take 95 North to Exit 85 – Aberdeen Exit; This is Route 22
2. Stay on Route 22 for 1.8 miles until the 5th traffic light
3. Turn RIGHT and go down the ramp.
4. Stay straight until you see a fork in the road. Bear LEFT (Parke Street).
5. Stay on Parke Street for 1/10th mile; then turn LEFT onto Franklin Street.
6. At the 1st intersection, turn RIGHT onto Howard Street.
7. Parking is available in the rear of the Harford County Community Services building.
8. Take the elevator to the second floor.
Directions from US Route 40
1. Take US Route 40 East (if coming from the South) or US 40 West (if coming from the North) to Aberdeen.
2. Proceed to Franklin Street. For those coming from the North, this will be on your right hand side and is just past the ramp for Route 22. Simply turn RIGHT. For those coming from the South, this will be just past the intersection of West Bel Air Avenue (MD 132) and Route 40. Turn LEFT onto Franklin Street.
3. Turn LEFT onto Howard Street.
4. Parking is available in the rear of the Harford County Community Services building.
5. Take the elevator to the second floor.