Your Weekly List at a Glance:
- Disposable camera with flash to document damage
- Utility knife and or scissors
- Trash bags- heavy duty
- Matches in waterproof container
- Sanitizing wipes
- Extra set of car and house keys
- Fruit- canned or snack pack
Pack a “go bag” with a condensed version of your home emergency kit in case you need to relocate temporarily. If evacuating a note with detailed information.
Tips for Week Four:
- Dried fruit can be a good substitute for canned fruit.
- Stay in the habit of keeping your gas tank half full and keeping your cell phone charged.
- If you evacuate, remember your home or car phone charger.