Your Weekly List at a Glance:
- Gloves- latex / non-latex
- Plastic or paper plates, cups, and utensils
- Canned vegetables, soup/stew
- Toilet paper and paper towels
- Travel sizes of personal hygiene items- dental care, soap, feminine care, deodorants, etc.
- Disinfectant, non-aerosol
- Supplies for baby, elderly or disability needs
Select an emergency contact person outside of the area for family members to call in case they are separated.
Tips for Week Five:
- Keep a copy of this seven-weeks list in your car to have handy when shopping. Check off items as you go.
- Make sure that all adults and teens in the family know how to turn off water and electric utilities. Always have a professional turn them back on.
- Never use a portable home generator in an enclosed area. Follow manufacturer’s instructions.