Your Weekly List at a Glance:
- Blankets and small pillows
- Extra clothing, outerwear and comfortable footwear
- Small photo album with current photos of family members and pets
- Assorted crackers and nuts ( low-salt or salt-free are best to reduce thirst)
Do you have home fire extinguishers (rated ABC)? Ask your local volunteer fire company to show you how to check them and when to replace them.
Tips for Week Six:
- Use a permanent marker to label storage containers. Circle or mark expiration dates and plan to rotate supplies every six months – perhaps in the spring and fall when you change the clocks.