This program provides no cost colonoscopies to men and women who are Harford County residents 50 years and older, or who are at increased risk for colorectal cancer because of personal or family histories of colorectal cancer, polyps or colitis, and who financially qualify.
“Frequently Asked Questions:” colorectal cancer. To see if you qualify for the Colorectal Cancer Screening program or for information on the program, please call 410-612-1780.
- No cost colonoscopies
Our Targeted Population:
- Individuals who are 50+ years of age
- People with insurance that doesn’t pay 100% for the colonoscopy
- People without insurance
- Be a Maryland Resident
- Be age 50+ or if less than 50 have referral from physician
- Be underinsured or uninsured
- Meet the programs income guideline
For more information, call 410- 612-1780.
The purpose of the Local Public Health Component is to reduce cancer mortality in Maryland and to reduce disparities in cancer outcomes among whites and ethnic minorities. This program is funded by the Maryland Cigarette Restitution Fund Program.
For additional information about Colorectal cancer: